Birdsong

by Sebastian Faulks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 4/12/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2010
Just found this book in a Charity shop this afternoon. Registering it ready for reading. Plan to read and release. It is on 2 of the lists I am trying to read my way through.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 01, 2011
This book is very powerful. I was really transported to the horrors of trench warfare. I think many people need to read this and understand. The Second World War eclipsed the First and I don't feel it gets the recognition they deserve.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/2/2011 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is accompanied by The Great Gatsby and on their way to Wal-89 as a RABCK swap. Hope you enjoy them. Safe travels little books.

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 06, 2011
Received with many thanks :) Added to mount TBR and hopefully won't take too long to get round to reading it.