Hong Kong (PGO Books)

by Stephen Coonts | Audiobooks |
Registered by PGO-Books4all of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 4/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by PGO-Books4all from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, April 11, 2010
PGO Books

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, April 11, 2010
taking out of a CD only bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 03, 2011
Started listening to this book this morning. Still on disc 1, but is interesting so far.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2011
A very interesting tale. The ending left off leaving the next step in the story to the reader which fits perfect for this story line.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 28, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (3/1/2011 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! Going into BigJohnLefty's CD only bookbox. Hope this finds a new home.

Journal Entry 6 by k00kaburra at San Jose, California USA on Thursday, June 14, 2012
This book stopped in San Jose, CA before continuing its journey as part of BigJohnLefty's "First CD-Only AudioBookBox Journal".

Journal Entry 7 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
This came back to me in my CD-only AudioBookBox - will listen to soon.

Journal Entry 8 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
A very interesting read.... have not heard a plot line like this, set in China. I think this is my first experience with this author.

will put in my bookbox soon...

Journal Entry 9 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (8/22/2012 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am putting this into my "First CD-Only AudioBookBox" for round two! Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 10 by Laurellane at Waco, Texas USA on Sunday, November 04, 2012
got this from traveling cd box and will listen to it soon....many thanks!

Released 7 yrs ago (5/17/2013 UTC) at Booklady331 CD only audio bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Picking this out of Booklady331's bookbox.

Journal Entry 12 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Got this from Macaufan. Not my type of read, but I'm now sending it to Aberpeter who selected it from Booklady331's audio vbb. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 13 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
the book is here. thanks