Seven Sunny Days

by Chris Manby | Women's Fiction |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, April 10, 2010
Book Description:

Rachel Buckley and her two best friends, Carrie Ann and Yaslyn, are headed to a resort in Turkey for "hen week" before Rachel ties the knot with Patrick. Carrie Ann has just finalized her divorce from her husband of 15 years. Ruminating on being single at 34, she is not sure about her friends' plan to have her hook up with a Norwegian vacationer. Glamorous Yaslyn, a model whose career is sliding downhill, is dating one of Patrick's good friends but can't help lapping up the male attention she receives at the resort. Marcus and Sally are also on holiday at the resort, hoping to save their failing five-year-old marriage. Axel, 23, is still mooning after the college girl who threw him over in Paris. As one would expect, nothing goes quite as planned for any of the guests.

I found this book in a drawer today, someone must have given it to me, but I have no idea who it was! I hope they don't want it back because I plan to release it after I read it.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 11, 2010
My Review:

This was a fun book! It was a peek into the different lives of very different people, the focus was on the three friends: Rachel, the soon to be married woman, Yaslyn, the model who had found love and was scared to embrace it, Carrie Ann, the recently divorced woman trying to find out why she was alone.

I stayed up late to finish this book, which is a good sign that it's a good story!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 13, 2010
I took this book on vacation to the beach and one of the people we were vacationing with wanted to read it, so Leslie read it and I released it in the elevator of our Condo in Destin, Florida.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Sandestin, Florida USA on Monday, June 14, 2010
I found the book in the elevator at the condo in Destin on Friday afternoon. I left on Saturday morning and brought the book back home to Texas with me. I can't wait to read and release!