Vice Cop: My Twenty-Year Battle With New York's Dark Side

by B. McCarthy | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 4/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Saturday, April 10, 2010
This is a peek into what it is like to be an NYPD officer, some tales from a veteran's twenty year career. I have not read this book. It was purchased for my hubby who recently read the entire book. I say this because he is a tough sell as a reader. If it doesn't keep him wanting to read more by page 30 - he is done. So having read the entire book, speaks for itself.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Happy Day Winner, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 12, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (4/12/2010 UTC) at Happy Day Winner, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES: Sharing a little bit of New York with booklady331.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, April 16, 2010
Thank you so much for this RABCK. I enjoy real crime books from time to time, plus my dad was a Philadelphia detective. Your husband has sold me on the book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
A little insight into the low life of NYC or any large city. My hats off to those who tackle the hard job of a police officer.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at on Friday, February 18, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/18/2011 UTC) at

Enjoy! RABCK and KTM release challenges to Easterngirl71

Journal Entry 6 by easterngirl71 at Alton, Illinois USA on Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Thanks:) I got the book this time!! I guess my neighbor lives where he says he does;p I don't know what we are going to do with the PO. Thanks again. I look forward to reading this book and since it is a non fiction book my aunt will probably read it after I do!