Hodgman Helen : Jack and Jill

by Helen Hodgman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ukcanaus of Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on 4/9/2010
Journal Entry 1 by ukcanaus from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 9, 2010
"Undeterred by the dust and flies of outback new South Wales , Jill and her dad were happy; theirs was a simple, uncluttered life after Jill's mother died.

Until Jack came, presenting himself at their door one dinner-time when the homely stench of singed mutton chops hung on the air . Like the nursery rhyme, it was the start of no ordinary romance."

I found this when looking for a book by an Australian author or Australian theme to send as an overseas RABCK. I had previously not heard of this book, but it does sound quirky! I hope the recipient enjoys it!

Journal Entry 2 by ukcanaus from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sent as a RABCK today.

Journal Entry 3 by pfiffigunde2 from Obfelden, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, April 20, 2010
The book arrived safely some days ago, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ukcanaus, for this interesting book as a birthday RABCK! :-)