Night Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 4/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 08, 2010
Amazon Editorial Review:

A master thief becomes obsessed with a beautiful woman--then carves her initials into his victims.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 27, 2011
Lucas Davenport is back with Minneapolis Police Department. This time Koop, a cat burglar turned serial killer is the protagonist. The reader knows from the start who the killer is. The mystery is how he will be caught. Koop is brilliant and stark raving mad.

Meagan Connell, a state investigator wants to arrest Koop before she dies of cancer. She teams up with Davenport and the story is shown from both sides of good vs evil.

Davenport's love interest is the lovely doctor Weather but he is tempted by Connell.

A decent read. I have found lately that all the detectives I am reading about really seem unable to forge a lasting relationship. Is it the job or the author?

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 26, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. She really enjoyed this series.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 06, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (12/6/2013 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.