Run Time

by Chris Niles | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 08, 2010
From the Book Thing in Baltimore, to be registered and released.

Released 8 yrs ago (4/25/2010 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the Day of the Book festival in Kensington.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 30, 2010
This book was not chosen so I brought it home.

Released 8 yrs ago (5/15/2010 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.

Dear Reader:
Thank you for choosing this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Kindly journal that you have this book. You may do this anonymously. Should you decide to join BookCrossing (free), I'd be delighted if you would name me, SqueakyChu, as your referring person. You may keep this book after you read it or pass it along for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 16, 2010
Came home with me after the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Released 8 yrs ago (8/1/2010 UTC) at Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia USA

Leaving this on the Official Book Crossing Zone shelf by the front desk.

Journal Entry 7 by alock92 at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 21, 2011
Pretty good read.