The Greatest Knight: The Story of William Marshal

by Elizabeth Chadwick | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 4/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Will read again before setting free.

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 02, 2011
This book took a trip with me to Florida and was read mostly why I was sunbathing around the pool at Disney's All Star Sports. I love this book. Just as good as the first time I read it. The life of William is fascinating and well told by Chadwick. He is everything you would expect a knight to be. I read the book about his father first and it was sad to see how young John turned out. I was sad for him. Really want to read the next book now!

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (10/18/2011 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy the book :)

Journal Entry 4 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 21, 2011
Kindly sent to me as a RABCK from Redfox5. Waiting for me when I got home last night.

Journal Entry 5 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
All I can say is Fantastic! To the point of being a rare transfer to my Permanent Collection.
Historical Fiction at it's best and like nothing I have ever read before.
Unputdownable!
Will seek out the sequel and the author's other works.
If only we had such loyal people serving the Good of our Country today! This Knight, William Marshal was loyal to the core and helped shape our History for the Better due to his Ethics. Pity we don't know too much more about him. He was way ahead of his time!