Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter)

by Nalini Singh | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by sternenwolf of Steffenberg, Hessen Germany on 4/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by sternenwolf from Steffenberg, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Sequel to Angel's Blood. Looking forward to read it!

Edit 30.08.: Hm... What's to say. Well I think the first third of the book is very good to read and interessting, then in the second third its long drawn-out... You read always the same things as in the first chapters... That Elena is training, having nightmares and finally sex with her unbelivable beautiful archangel... Most of the time such things don't bother me, but without any change in the story it is getting a bit boring. But the last third is as interessting and enthralling as the first part of the book. So all in all I liked it very much! Going to read the further books as well, I think. :)

Journal Entry 2 by sternenwolf at Steffenberg, Hessen Germany on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2011 UTC) at Steffenberg, Hessen Germany

Kommt in die Dia de los muertos-Box und macht sie darin auf die Suche nach neuen Lesern.

Journal Entry 3 by Tiamat-muc at München, Bayern Germany on Sunday, December 09, 2012
For a few days I'm reading this second angelbook and I like it - though I liked the first one better. Nonetheless I would appreciate reading the following storys about the seven too, so if there are any of them already registered... ;)

First citation - suitable for christmas:
"Anyone who gives gifts locked by blood isn't ever going to give you a bath set." (p. 175)

So Elenas past is solved, still I want to learn more. What will it be to meet her father again, as an angel? What about her sister? Well, it seems that the next books will tell the stories of the seven - I would read them too. I kind of like these angels-vampires-story - and I want more about Sara and Ransom.

My best friend and another friend's friend will read this book too before it will travel on with another box