Noughts and Crosses (Noughts & Crosses Trilogy)

Registered by wingcally-cwing of Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 4/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingcally-cwing from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Sephy is a Cross - a member of the dark-skinned ruling class. Callum is a nought - a 'colourless' member of the underclass who were once slaves to the Crosses. The two have been friends since early childhood. But that's as far as it can go. Until the first steps are taken towards more social equality and a limited number of Noughts are allowed into Cross schools...Against a background of prejudice and distrust, intensely highlighted by violent terrorist activity by Noughts, a romance builds between Sephy and Callum - a romance that is to lead both of them into terrible danger...

Journal Entry 2 by wingcally-cwing at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 22, 2010
Very thought-provoking. My daughter passed this on to me after she'd read it in class at school & had been impressed by it.
Quite a simplistic view, but a good story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcally-cwing at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, November 22, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/23/2010 UTC) at Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Sent as a RABCK......

Journal Entry 4 by MorayGal at Elgin, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 27, 2010
Ths book arrived at my house today unexpectally and I am looking forward to reading this book.

Journal Entry 5 by MorayGal at Elgin, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 28, 2010
I must just say that I was really surprised to recieve this book I had forgotton about having a wish list. Thank you so much for making my day I was totaly puzzed at fist and in shock but now I am really pleased to have a new book and a new author to read.

Journal Entry 6 by MorayGal at Elgin, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 09, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (5/9/2011 UTC) at Elgin, Scotland United Kingdom

Wasn't keen on this book.