One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night

by Christopher Brookmyre | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0349112096 Global Overview for this book
Registered by samulli of Weimar, Thüringen Germany on 4/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by samulli from Weimar, Thüringen Germany on Tuesday, April 06, 2010
I had never heard of Christopher Brookmyre before this book fell into my hands, but after reading it and enjoying myself immensely his other books are already added to my wishlist. His dark and twisted and violently funny way of writing reminds me a lot of Carl Hiaasen's books.
I'm not even sure if I am ready to let this one go completely. I might have to make a ring of it.

Journal Entry 2 by samulli at Weimar, Thüringen Germany on Monday, May 30, 2011
Goes out as RABCK to Kichererbse01.

Journal Entry 3 by Kichererbse01 at Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, June 09, 2011
Oh, wow - a RABCK for me! Thank you very much. I should have journaled earlier but I started reading the book meanwhile and I like it. It`s diferent from my usually stuff and that makes it interesting. A friend of mine will get this book as RABCK when I will be through. So the book will keep on travelling. Thanks to samuli for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by Kichererbse01 at ??? in Kingston, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/21/2011 UTC) at ??? in Kingston, Ontario Canada

I read this book during my trip to Canada and liked it. It was fun to read it. I left it in a crossing shelv in the Treasure Island Marina next to the washing room. This is not in Kingston directly but nearby at the St. Lawrence river.