NEVER TOO LATE

by Cathy Kelly | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing of Bellingham, Washington USA on 4/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing from Bellingham, Washington USA on Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Evie is a hopeless romantic who's fiancee is not. Her sister Cara is a walking disaster when it comes to relationships, and her best friend is married to a husband who does not appreciate her. It is Christmas and her father has just announced that he is getting remarried.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Sunday, March 18, 2012
This was an interesting book that explores the dynamics in two families. Evie and Cara's widowed father remarries and it sends thirty-something Evie into a tailspin. Evie's best friend is married but has significant marital problems and problems with her parents.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (4/26/2012 UTC) at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to aunt-sophie of Gatineau, Quebec, Canada who was the final recipient of my Irish Authors Bookbox. I forgot to put this book in the box. I'm mailing this to you since you didn't get to choose from the great selection that I put in the box.

Journal Entry 4 by rem_VSP-560485 at Gatineau, Québec Canada on Friday, May 11, 2012
I got this book today with two other books, as "complement" to the Irish Authors Bookbox which I got a few days ago. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by rem_VSP-560485 at Quelque part à Gatineau / Somewhere in Gatineau, Québec Canada on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (2/15/2015 UTC) at Quelque part à Gatineau / Somewhere in Gatineau, Québec Canada

...