Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, Book 1)

by Deborah Cooke | Romance |
Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 4/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Monday, June 28, 2010
For millennia, the shape-shifting dragon warriors known as the Pyr have commanded the four elements and guarded the earth's treasures. But now the final reckoning between the Pyr, who count humans among the earth's treasures, and the Slayers, who would eradicate both humans and the Pyr who protect them, is about to begin...

When Sara Keegan decides to settle down and run her quirky aunt's New Age bookstore, she's not looking for adventure. She doesn't believe in fate or the magic of the tarot-but when she's saved from a vicious attack by a man who has the ability to turn into a fire-breathing dragon, she questions whether she's losing her mind-or about to lose her heart...

Quinn Tyrrell has long been distrustful of his fellow Pyr and a self-reliant loner. So when he feels the firestorm that signals his destined mate, he's determined to protect and possess Sara, regardless of the cost to himself. Then Sara's true destiny is revealed-and Quinn realizes he must risk everything- even Sara's love-to fulfill their entwined fates...

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 at Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany on Friday, September 17, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (9/20/2010 UTC) at Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany

sent out via BookObsessed (Paranormal Vbb)

Journal Entry 3 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, October 02, 2010
Received in the October Para Devil Book Exchange on BookObsessed. Oh boy. A new series and a new author. Thanks for sending it.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, April 06, 2014
Sending out in my Shrinking Romance BookBox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014
Taking this one from Loriped's Shrinking Romance Bookbox. This looks like a good series.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 22, 2014
My Review: This is a great first book in a series and author that is new to me! I really enjoyed the story of Sara Keegan and her dragon boyfriend Quinn! I'll be looking for more in this series.

Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2014
This was not chosen from Perryfran's VBB, so I am going to save it for my Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #13.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
The Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so I'm making this book available.