The Comancheros (Long Rider, No 14)

by Clay Dawson | Westerns |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 18, 2010
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, June 20, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (6/20/2010 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, June 24, 2010
A box full of westerns arrived at our house today and made my husband very happy:) He loves to read westerns and I'm sure he will enjoy this book.

6/30/2010
My husband has now read and enjoyed this book. We are reserving it for eastbaybookmisr.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (9/21/2010 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

finally getting this box of books in the mail:)

Journal Entry 5 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Saturday, October 2, 2010
Received today in a piggyback RABCK book box! Thanks!

1991 Diamond paperback of #14 in the Long Rider series.

Edit October 24, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1676 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (10/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5518 E. 16th Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.