The Laws of Our Fathers

by Scott Turow | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Jenny-G of Croydon, Victoria Australia on 4/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 01, 2010
Recognised author, so book purchased today from the Salvos Store, Main Street Croydon, to read and release.
From back cover:
When I was twenty-three and in the midst of crazy times, I arranged for my own kidnapping. I was not actually abducted. It was a ruse of kinds, but in the aftermath my life was sadly changed. One man was dead and I had taken another name. In the years since, I have always felt I had been stolen from myself.

Journal Entry 2 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 01, 2010
Book has been neatly covered to protect it on its journey, with a 'Travelling Book' sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 3 by Jenny-G at Croydon, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 09, 2018
2016/#

Read and enjoyed

Journal Entry 4 by Jenny-G at Coles Supermarket - 15 Brice Avenue in Mooroolbark, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/22/2018 UTC) at Coles Supermarket - 15 Brice Avenue in Mooroolbark, Victoria Australia

Book left on cash machine in main entry at around 8pm Saturday 22 December 2018.

Happy holiday reading.