Plum Lovin' (A Between-the-Numbers Novel)

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingem64wing of Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on 3/28/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingem64wing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, March 28, 2010
Stephanie Plum hooks up ith an old friend Diesel who happens to know the whereabouts of Annie Hart, a relationship expert whom Stephanie needs to find fast. So they make a deal: Diesel will tell where Annie is if Stephanie plays matchmaker to some of Annie's clients. There is however somebody who wants to find Annie more and Stephanie and he doesn't have good intentions. So there is going to be trouble...

Journal Entry 2 by wingem64wing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Monday, March 29, 2010
This more like a long short story than a novel but it was fairly entertaining though. The between-the-numbers book was a lot better than the latest numbers books that have been kind of a disappointment. I even laughed out loud a couple of times. Quick to read, entertaining, funny - pretty tradiotional Stephanie Plum.

Journal Entry 3 by wingem64wing at Postal release, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 29, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (3/29/2010 UTC) at Postal release, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Kirja lähti postin matkassa kohti uusia seikkailuja - tehtävänä yllättää saaja...

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Received with thanks :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, March 04, 2011
I'm going to take the book with me to read while holidaying in the Canaries. I'll release it there, too.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, March 12, 2011
I've read one proper Stephanie Plum and two of these between-the-numbers books - and for some reason I've enjoyed these more. Don't know why. I have several numbers books waiting to be read so I guess I better get to those soon to find out my final ruling on the matter :D

Anyway, this was perfect holiday reading: light, fluffy, funny and witty.

Released 10 yrs ago (3/12/2011 UTC) at Cordial Mogan Valle - bookshelf in lobby in Gran Canaria - Mogán, Las Palmas Spain

Happy reading - and happy holidays, too! Thanks for checking in :)