Mandy

by Julie Andrews Edwards | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by z3CarGaragez of Knox, New York USA on 3/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by z3CarGaragez from Knox, New York USA on Monday, March 22, 2010
This is another book that came in the box from KiaraNala29 that she forgot to register so I said that I would do it for her. This isn't one that I am interested in reading so I am going to send it on it;s way in the box!

Released 9 yrs ago (4/5/2010 UTC) at Young Adult Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Packaged this up yesterday and hoping to get in in the mail either today or within the next few days so that I don't hold it up any longer than I already have! I hope that someone enjoys the bookx in the box!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, March 06, 2011
Taking this book out of KiaraNala29's Teen/Pre-teen/YA Bookbox.

This was chosen by my daughter Rachel. After she reads it we will pass it on.

Journal Entry 4 by RCOUFan at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 11, 2014
This book is available.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 23, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/23/2015 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

RCOUFan gave this one to me to release. Left on the bookshelf when picking up some cheddar bagels for the family. Enjoy the book!