How I Spent My Last Night on Earth

by Todd Strasser | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by z3CarGaragez of Knox, New York USA on 3/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by z3CarGaragez from Knox, New York USA on Monday, March 22, 2010
I don't remember this book as clearly as others but I'm pretty sure that I really liked it and I hope that others enjoy it as much as I did or more so! Putting in KiaraNala29's Young Adult Bookbox, can't wait to see where it goes!

Released 9 yrs ago (4/5/2010 UTC) at Young Adult Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Packaged this up yesterday and hoping to get in in the mail either today or within the next few days so that I don't hold it up any longer than I already have! I hope that someone enjoys the bookx in the box!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, March 06, 2011
I borrowed and read this book from KiaraNala29's Teen/Pre-teen/YA Bookbox.

Book Description: Allegra Hanover, class brain, with a perfect score of 1600 on her SATs, is a National Merit finalist and president of the National Honor Society. No one suspects she will do something as unexpected as fall for the school truant, local surfer Andros Bliss. Yet she fantasizes about his sun-kissed blonde hair, his dreamy green eyes, and his motorcycle. With the world coming to an end, why not follow your heart?

Will an asteroid hurtling through space really hit Earth and end all existence as we know it? And more importantly, can a valedictorian and a beach bum find true love after all? This is a laugh-a-minute love story that you won't forget.

My Review: This was such a fun book! I really enjoyed it! It had a good mix of humor, intelligence and interesting characters.

I'm putting this one back into the bookbox to find a new adventure!