In the Forests of Serre

by Patricia A. McKillip | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by laevina of Denver, Colorado USA on 3/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by laevina from Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, March 22, 2010
a book to read . . .

Journal Entry 2 by laevina at Scifi/fantasy bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/13/2010 UTC) at Scifi/fantasy bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

off into the wild . . . U.S. BookBox Sci-Fi, Fantasy, & Horror
forum post - http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/408367

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Taking this book out of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Thanks for re-starting this bookbox! This one looks interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, June 03, 2011
Book Description: In the tales of World Fantasy Award-winning author Patricia McKillip, nothing is ever as it seems. A mirror is never just a mirror; a forest is never just a forest. Here, it is a place where a witch can hide in her house of bones and a prince can bargain with his heart...where good and evil entwine and wear each others' faces...and where a bird with feathers of fire can quench the fiercest longing...

I couldn't get into this story for some reason, I am going to send it to my friend in Arkansas, she likes sci-fi/fantasy, so I hope she will enjoy reading it. And if I'm very lucky she will join Bookcrossing!