A Guide to Middle-Earth

by ROBERT FOSTER | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by slb453 of Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on 3/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by slb453 from Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Monday, March 22, 2010
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please leave a journal entry to let us know how you found the book. You may do so anonymously, or if you register as a member (it's free and spam-free) you will be able to receive future journal entries on this book and track it as it travels around the world! (You may put me, slb453, as your referring member.)

Please also leave a journal entry when you finish reading the book to let us know what you thought!

Feel free to pass the book on to someone else or wild release it for someone else to find (please make release notes to let us know where the book is going). Let's see how far this book can travel and how many lives it can touch!

Thanks a bunch, and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by slb453 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, New York USA on Sunday, October 10, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/10/2010 UTC) at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, New York USA

Left outside Radio City Music Hall right after The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers concert.

Enjoy, and thank you for making a journal entry! :)