My Swordhand is Singing

by Marcus Sedgwick | Teens |
Registered by wingrureadingwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 3/21/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingrureadingwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 21, 2010
The suspense and dread in this story lingers in the mind long after the book is finished.
...
This book is yours to do with as you please... read it, share it, keep it, pass it on!
I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com so that I can follow the book’s travels with a new reader. You can make a comment about this book anonymously or join BookCrossing.com to get updates on its journey.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 12, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (3/12/2011 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Releasing at the Calgary BC Meetup at the Joshua Tree Cafe today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, March 14, 2011
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing Meet-up at the Joshua Tree Café. This month's theme of Young Adult novels has provided a bounty of interesting reading.

This book comes highly recommended by rureading. Thanks a ton!

Journal Entry 4 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 01, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/14/2011 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am releasing this book at the May Calgary BookCrossing Meet-up at the Joshua Tree Café.
==============================
DEAR FINDER,

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Fracula as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 15, 2011
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing May meet-up. Not sure what to make of this book. Something about vampires? I'll give it a try.

Journal Entry 6 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 23, 2011
I liked that this was a more traditional take on vampires, as opposed to the sparkly, walks out in the daylight kind. Nothing too thought provoking, but if you're looking for a good, quick read, this book is for you.

Journal Entry 7 by locker-monster at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 11, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/12/2011 UTC) at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Releasing this book at the Calgary BookCrossing November meet-up. If it didn't go home with someone, it's on the bookshelf.

Are you in the Calgary area? Why not meet up with other Calgary BookCrossers! Please check out our Facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Café starting at 11am. Just look for the people with the piles of books.

Journal Entry 8 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 12, 2011
Picked up at Calgary BC November 2011 get together

Journal Entry 9 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 08, 2013
This was an amazingly quick read. I loved the old world feel to it, and the more traditional folklore basis for this story. Although it was predictable, the story just drew me right along. I also loved the writting style; it was a bit like listening to a story teller. I'd definitely like to read more of his writing.

Thanks for the great read!!

Journal Entry 10 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/9/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to Joshua Tree get together

Journal Entry 11 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 09, 2013
Picked this up at today's meeting. How did I come home with so many books? Adding to my TBR mountain.

Journal Entry 12 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 12, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (5/12/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Really fast and enjoyable read. I wonder if the rest of the series is going through the group.

Journal Entry 13 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Definitely an interesting story about supernatural events in a village. I thought it odd that a single man who has already died must marry before he can be buried. And it must be the oldest single girl that is chosen for the bride. Interesting ....

Journal Entry 14 by B-Lynn at 7-11 - Macleod Tr & 39 Ave SW in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 11, 2019

Released 4 days ago (2/11/2019 UTC) at 7-11 - Macleod Tr & 39 Ave SW in Calgary, Alberta Canada

bringing back to the next meeting