A Gift of Joy: Christmas Eve/The Miracle/A Bright Red Ribbon/My True Love

Registered by nikel27 of -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on 3/29/2010
Journal Entry 1 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Monday, March 29, 2010
Amazon Editorial Review:
A selection of holiday romances from four popular authors encompasses Virginia Henley's novella "Christmas Eve," "The Miracle" by Brenda Joyce, Jo Goodman's "My True Love," and "A Bright Red Ribbon" by Fern Michaels. Original.

Journal Entry 2 by nikel27 at Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany on Sunday, November 15, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/15/2015 UTC) at Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hessen Germany

2015 Ornament Exchange - Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for 2016

Journal Entry 3 by Vapermom at Trenton, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 21, 2015
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you!!

Journal Entry 4 by Vapermom at Smylie's Independent Grocer in Trenton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 24, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/23/2015 UTC) at Smylie's Independent Grocer in Trenton, Ontario Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, Vapermom, as the one who referred you.