Around the World Journal

Registered by beatrice-s of West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/1/2003
Journal Entry 1 by beatrice-s from West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 01, 2003
Would like this journal to go to as many different countries as possible, with one person per country making a journal entry so as to try to fit as many places in as possible. Would be nice to have a unifying element throughout the journal, so if everyone could pop in a postcard or scenic photo, that would be fantastic!

The contents of the journal entries are entirely up to the journaler, and English is not a requirement. Words are not a requirement either; the entry can be made up entirely of pictures or... anything!

I've chosen an easterly direction of travel:
beatrice-s - Canada
Too-Ticki - Sweden
Annelis - Finland
jayda - Australia
Katrina77 - New Zealand

Also, if I could ask a favour of everyone - to PM me with the number of pages you have filled up, so that I know how much space is left. Thanks!

"ROUND TWO"
Blue183 - New Zealand
ArmchairRevolution - Canada (?)
benedictsisters - USA
keycollect - USA
Talkland - UK
sweetf - UK

Journal Entry 2 by beatrice-s from West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 11, 2003
Sent to Mamikaem in the States.

Journal Entry 3 by Mamikaem from Maryland Heights, Missouri USA on Thursday, July 17, 2003
WOW! What a beautiful journal! I feel honored to be the first to write in it after beatrice-s, the originator. Let me ponder on what I'll include in the journal and it will be on it's journey yet again soon!

Journal Entry 4 by Mamikaem at postal release in Clayton, Missouri USA on Monday, August 11, 2003
Released on Monday, August 11, 2003 at postal release in Clayton, Missouri USA.

I'm finally sending this journal on it's way. Forgive me for hanging onto it for so long!

Journal Entry 5 by pauerto from Ciudad de Mexico, Distrito Federal Mexico on Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Well... Imagine... I'm a journalist... writing in my computer and suddenly I get a yellow envolope with my name and bookcrossing wrote on it... It was really awesome. I thought this journal would never arrive here... but finally i got it. I haven't read it. I'm at work... but as soon as I get home I will start reading and writing. I have many things to say by now... thanks Mamikaem!!

Journal Entry 6 by pauerto from Ciudad de Mexico, Distrito Federal Mexico on Sunday, December 07, 2003
Finally, after a long long time, tomorrow this book will go on the mail to Tuz on Brasil... so sorry beatrice-s to keep it for such a long time.
Here it goes with all my heart on it. I only wrote on two pages. Kisses to everyone!!

Journal Entry 7 by beatrice-s from West Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, July 01, 2004
Well, I guess after half a year of not hearing from it, we can officially declare this journal dead. I'm really disappointed; I was really looking forward to tracking this book's journey around the world. It's a shame it didn't make it.