Duel

by Joost Zwagerman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingchamonix44wing of Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on 3/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingchamonix44wing from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, March 17, 2010
This was a brand new book that I got free because I bought another book during the book week. I will not be reading this, but I will release it somewhere for someone else to find, read and enjoy.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Albert Heijn in Nieuwstraat Almelo in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands

I left this lovely new book on the packing table, near to the shop window. I hope someone will see it and take it home with them.
If you were that lucky person, then Congratulations! You have found a travelling book! Well, at least it has travelled home with you! I hope you will enjoy reading it.
It is now yours to read and keep, or to pass on to another person, or to take with you on your travels and release it again in a safe and dry public place for someone else to find.
Enjoy!
Now that I have made you happy, you can make me happy, too. Just leave a message here to say that you found the book, and you will make me smile! Thank you.
Veel Leesplezier!

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.
Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44. as your referring member.