Never Let Me Go

by Ishiguro, Kazuo | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 3/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Totje2 as the member who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Synopsis:
"Kathy, Ruth and Tommy were pupils at Hailsham - an idyllic establishment situated deep in the English countryside. The children there were tenderly sheltered from the outside world, brought up to believe they were special, and that their personal welfare was crucial. But for what reason were they really there? It is only years later that Kathy, now aged 31, finally allows herself to yield to the pull of memory. What unfolds is the haunting story of how Kathy, Ruth and Tommy, slowly come to face the truth about their seemingly happy childhoods - and about their futures."

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/16/2010 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Hello nono02,

Congratulations, you're one of the winners of my Multi Reasons RABCK. I hope you like this book you requested. I wish you many hours of reading pleasure and debating while discussing :-)
Warm greetings,
Totje2

Journal Entry 4 by nono02 at Lappeenranta, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Monday, June 28, 2010
Thank You Totje2! What a nice surprise! =)
This book is one of my coursebooks. When I'm done with it I hope I can give it to a fellow bookcrosser who can use it in her/his studies.