Shutter Island

by Dennis Lehane | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Jonniboi of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 3/16/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Jonniboi from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 16, 2010
After seeing a film being advertised based on this book, I decided to go out and buy it, I had £2.50 off this book which was GREAT and it was also "buy one get one half price" so I had a bargain!

Blurb will be up later!

Journal Entry 2 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, January 14, 2011
This is one big book, I was dying to read, and although I've not lost interest in it, I feel that other people will want to read it more than me, therefore making this book a sacrifice, so I really hope this goes off to someone who is really eager to read it! Added to my RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/2/2011 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Sent this book off, it's now in the post!

Sent off as a book swap, I hope you enjoy this, and I'm still really interested in reading this, but I don't think I would have gotten around to it anyway! :(

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at High Peak, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 04, 2011
Arrived safely. Many thanks will look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at High Peak, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 21, 2011
I recently finished this book and personally was rather disappointed in it. It failed to grip me until I was about 2/3 in to it and then,perhaps it had been so heavily promoted as having one, I found I worked out the final twist beforehand and as such felt the ending was a bit of a let-down. Anyway others may disagree so it will soon be winging it's way to a new home.

Journal Entry 6 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/22/2011 UTC) at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom

On it's way to Shahrun. Hoping that you enjoy.

Journal Entry 7 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 24, 2011
I got this in the post today as a wish granting RABCK from the very kind 4evagreen! Who also sent a Drumstick Lolly! Yum!!! I used to be addited to them as a kid :) Anyway, back to the book. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 8 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 10, 2011
DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK.

I haven't seen the film & only heard about this book from a friend who had seen film/read book. And she told me there was a twist, he was really crazy. I'm not sure if I would have worked out the plot very quickly or not with out that information. Some sections of the book had me baffled, as I didn't think they made sence, just a few paragraphs here and there. But over all I found it to be a quick, easy read without too many surprises. I did really hope Teddy/Andrew could have been helped. Poor guy. I felt sorry for him. This book will be traveling to some friends soon who asked if they could read it next.

Journal Entry 9 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (6/16/2011 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Giving this to my boyfriend, to take to work tonight, and give it to Ryan, so him and Claire can read it. Beyond that, who knows. Safe travels little book. Hope you meet many nice people who will journal your adventures.