In the Forest

by Edna O'Brien | Children's Books |
Registered by Hendrickje of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 3/15/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Hendrickje from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, March 15, 2010
Be careful what you wish for, is the plot of many a fairytale. The same went for this book. I wished for 'In the Forest' it being one of the few books written by Edna O'Brien I have not read . Creativechaos found it for me. Then the book turns out to consist of the most horrendous facts: a sensitive motherless child, wrongly and sometimes rightly accused, abused, misused and terribly beaten. Before the first chapter I could take no more.

I will have to pass this book on un-read. Hopefully it will be found by someone with 'elephant-skin';-)

Journal Entry 2 by Hendrickje at OBCZ Mulligans bar in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 25, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/25/2010 UTC) at OBCZ Mulligans bar in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be happy if you took the time to let me know that you found this book, and what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry. You can fill out my name (Hendrickje) as 'Referring Member'.
Please note that visiting bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!

Journal Entry 3 by SiriSantKaur from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, May 20, 2010
I've read only a few pages, and realised this is not my kind of book. So I set it free again :-)