Random Acts of Creativity--A BookRing Journal

Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 7/1/2003
Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, July 01, 2003
Can't wait to launch it.
I'm issuing an invitation for people who'd like to participate in a traveling journal, specifically a journal where you're invited to make a page all your own. You can write on it, draw on it, list your favorite quotes, rubber stamp it, collage it, insert photos, whatever makes you happy.

Please PM me if you want to participate and I will keep a running list that shows who should get it next. When someone reaches the last page, send it back to me. Then we will start a BookRing for those who want to see the filled book.

Please:
A) As soon as you get the Journal, go to the BookCrossing site and enter its BCID then make a write a journal entry telling when you are mailing it on to the next participant.
B)When you get the book, please also PM the next person in line to get his or her mailing address.
C) Mail the book to the next person on the list. It is recommended to get Delivery Confirmation for it at your local post office. It doesn't cost much at all.
D) In case you don't get any answer from the next BCers in line, please PM me. We'll decide whether we mover him down the list, so that you can send the book to the following one.

Released on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 at Downtown Post Office Outside Front Door in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA.

Well...actually this was a very controlled release INSIDE the Post Office. I mailed the Journal off to Lightwavz this morning. Hurray! It's launched!

Journal Entry 3 by lightwavz from Detroit, Michigan USA on Sunday, July 06, 2003
Received nicely on my front porch yesterday! How exciting! I stayed up late planning what I am going to put in it. Now I just need to find my technical pens and I will be all set to go. Very cool, siriradha! Thanks for letting me join in! Is the journaler list up somewhere? I should be finished today and would like to keep it moving... I'll journal again with an image when I am done...

Journal Entry 4 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Sunday, July 06, 2003
List of Participants as of 7/4/03
USA

Lightwavz MI Mailed to first!

mysteryfan03 MO

nikel27

England

Robbiesmum

Talkland

Journal Entry 5 by lightwavz from Detroit, Michigan USA on Sunday, July 06, 2003
Assignment completed! I love the layout of this notebook! All of the pockets and paper layouts. I chose the crossover between two sections for my entry. I scanned it to include here. I can't wait to see everyone else's entry when this goes back around again... very stream-of-consciousness! I'm waiting for the next address and it'll be back out on the road! Thanks again, siriradha!

Journal Entry 6 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2003
Terrific book!! I love what is done so far, even though it has only been to two people! (BTW I recieved it last night in the mail.) I already have some ideas that I will add. Thanks!! I will rejournal when it leaves here...

Journal Entry 7 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Thursday, July 17, 2003
With Siriradha's consent, I am passing this journal on to my daughter, who will mail it on to Maine!! This is such a great project!! Thanks for allowing me to participate!!

Journal Entry 8 by mysteryfan032 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Friday, July 18, 2003
I plan on doing a little of everything. i will have a lot of animal stuff since I love animals!!!

Journal Entry 9 by mysteryfan032 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Friday, July 25, 2003
Mailed to Maine this morning!!!

Journal Entry 10 by Bar-Jean from Lewiston, Maine USA on Friday, August 01, 2003
I received the book last night and it's looking great! I especially love the pocket idea to send things along to share. I'll be working on it today.

Journal Entry 11 by Bar-Jean from Lewiston, Maine USA on Monday, August 11, 2003
Book is on it's way to grover3d in West Virginia! Thanks for letting me be part of it :)

Bar_Jean

Journal Entry 12 by grover3d from Charleston, West Virginia USA on Friday, August 22, 2003
It's here! Sorry for the delay in journaling...I had to leave town unexpectedly. Looks great so far - did Bar-Jean include a Grover sticker on her entry because she know I was getting this next??? =) I'll get to work.

(Delivery confirmation 0302 0980 0001 2031 6021)

Journal Entry 13 by pchemphd from Deland, Florida USA on Saturday, November 15, 2003
What a beautiful journal so far! I'm sorry I took so long to let all of you know it got here.

Journal Entry 14 by 16stepper from Gilbert, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 26, 2004
Very cool! It's here! I have a couple altered book RRs I have to work on today, so while all my goodies are out, I might attack this as well. Oh Boy!!!!!!

Journal Entry 15 by 16stepper from Gilbert, Arizona USA on Thursday, October 28, 2004
I have to apologize for hanging on to this for so long. I've had the artwork laid out in the journal for some time now, but have been awaiting inspiration about what to write on my spread. Had an absolutely awesome group coaching session today on courage, and the spread just fell together tonight. Will mail out ASAP, and sorry for holding it up for so long waiting for the writing inspiration to happen.

Journal Entry 16 by 16stepper at Bookray in by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 06, 2004
Released on Saturday, November 06, 2004 at about 3:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Bookray in Bookray, A Bookray Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 17 by cytronella from Plantersville, Texas USA on Monday, November 15, 2004
This fantastic beautiful book arrived!! I look forward to working on it next weekend!