The History of Love

by Nicole Krauss | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0141019972 Global Overview for this book
Registered by karen07814 of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on 3/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by karen07814 from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, March 11, 2010
To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,karen07814, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

This is the second of Richard and Judy book club that hasn't agreed with me. Maybe it's just te writing style. Anyhoos I gave up and and now sending it to Nancynova. Better luck!

Journal Entry 2 by karen07814 at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, March 11, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/11/2010 UTC) at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

over to you

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, March 24, 2010
A wishlist book! Thank you. i have no idea about what a Richard and judy's book club is, nor why i put this on my list, but i guess I'll find out. It was probably mentioned in one of the forums, since it's a UK book. Thank you again!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 08, 2018
rabck from karen07814; one of my oldest wished for books. Lot of what seems to be disparate characters in the beginning & the interrelationships revealed at the end. And to echo Leo…"and yet"…The History of Love is an obscure book that Alma's mother is translating. But was Zvi really the original writer? The threads keep you guessing..and you're left to determine what it all means at the end.

Released 5 mos ago (7/6/2019 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Suezq60 at Lexington Park, Maryland USA on Friday, July 12, 2019
Read this book a few years ago and really enjoyed it.