The Nanny Diaries: A Novel

by Emma McLaughlin, Nicola Kraus | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 3/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 17, 2010
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Released 8 yrs ago (5/2/2010 UTC) at Controlled Release, Given to a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! RABCK to marilina85

Journal Entry 3 by marilina85 from Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Thank you so much for a book from my wishlist and for a surprise book too!! I received them today and I am really happy :)
Best wishes to you and your daughter from Argentina!

I really enjoyed this book. It is not very original, but it´s funny and well written. It´s sad that the mother (Mrs. X) avoids spending time with her little son. Instead she goes shopping.

Thanks again booklady331 :)

Journal Entry 5 by marilina85 at My Birthday Buddy!, a birthday RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 03, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/4/2012 UTC) at My Birthday Buddy!, a birthday RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This poor book got lost in my messy room a long time ago, and it's time it travels again. I hope my birthday buddy enjoys it.

Happy birthday to you dear friend!!!!
(((hugs)))

Journal Entry 6 by TinaJean at Talala, Oklahoma USA on Monday, September 24, 2012
Received from Marilina85 for my birthday. I was actually looking online to get a copy when it came in the mail. Thank you!!!! :)