Three to Get Deadly

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 6/29/2003
Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 29, 2003
I've enjoyed this entire series.

Journal Entry 2 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, July 14, 2003
Released to Sherri via USPS on 7/12. Enjoy it Sherri!

Journal Entry 3 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2003
Received this book in the mail today!! Thank you! I will read it and make another journal entry!

SHerri5762

Journal Entry 4 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Friday, July 18, 2003
I loved the book! Thank you, Alysther, so much for sending it to me all the way from Hawaii! I love the Stephanie Plum series and am enjoying reading all of them. This one had me guessing until the end.

I will now release it!

Sherri5762

Journal Entry 5 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 30, 2003
This book and the other 7 will be going out on a journey across the country in a book ring. Please PM me or e-mail me (Sherri5762@aol.com) if you are interested in joining.

I will keep track of the list in the journal area of the first book, One For the Money on my bookshelf.

Journal Entry 6 by reader1212 from Federal Way, Washington USA on Saturday, August 23, 2003
Rec'd this book as part of a book box ring-I am reading it right now and so far am really enjoying it. I will journal again when I am sending the box off.

Journal Entry 7 by reader1212 from Federal Way, Washington USA on Saturday, November 01, 2003
Great book, loved it like her others. Sending it out today with the other 7 in a box.

Journal Entry 8 by lisabb2 from Grimes, Iowa USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Another great Stephanie Plum book with more twists and turns in her search for an old candy store owner bail jumper. With all the help from her ecentric family and friends plus Joe Morelli, she uncovers many dead bodies in her pursuit. A really great read!!!!

Journal Entry 9 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Saturday, January 10, 2004
Received in the mail and will get to as soon as time permits. Thanks.

Journal Entry 10 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Sunday, January 18, 2004
Another good Stephanie Plum book. This time she is looking for a candy store owner who jumps bail but turns out to be more wily than she first suspected. More sparks with Joe and fun with Lula. Good read.

Journal Entry 11 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Mailed today to the next person on the list, InAPerfectBind.

Journal Entry 12 by InAPerfectBind from Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 07, 2004
I’m beginning to get annoyed with Stephanie for giving out her home phone number. She has a cell phone – why not give out that number instead? It sure would make it harder for the bad guys to find out where she lives. And we wouldn’t have to worry so much about her putting Rex in harm’s way! I dunno, if I were Stephanie, I would have an unlisted number by now. (Yes, I know she’s not a real person, and giving out her home number allows Evanovich to create tension and advance the plot, but doesn’t anyone else see this as a lapse in common sense?)

Good for Ranger for forcing Stephanie to get serious about working out. She’s really at a disadvantage when she can’t outrun the bad guys.

So it turns out Lula is not such a bad partner after all. She just needed some practice. I wonder if we’re going to see more of Jackie in future books?

I’m enjoying the will-they-or-won’t-they between Steph and Morelli, but I hope they get it over with soon.

Probably won’t get to number 4 until after Easter, and I’m already missing my Stephanie Plum fix!

Journal Entry 13 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Saturday, May 28, 2005
Rec'd back from InAPerfectBind. It had been in a bookbox / book ring with the others in the series that had gotten stalled out. These books have been replaced, and I'm not sure what I'll do with them now, maybe send them back in another ring? I'll decide and journal again.