Dicey's Song

by Cynthia Voigt | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0449701921 Global Overview for this book
Registered by KiaraNala29 of Industry, Maine USA on 2/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by KiaraNala29 from Industry, Maine USA on Thursday, February 25, 2010
I liked this book. Dicey's Song was a 1983 Newbery Medal winning book by Cynthia Voight.

I am putting both Dicey's Song and Homecoming into the Teen Bookbox in hopes that someone else can enjoy reading them too.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 07, 2011
Taking this book out of KiaraNala29's Teen/Pre-teen/YA Bookbox.

I have a copy of Homecoming to read, so it was exciting to find this book by the same author in the bookbox.

This book is autographed on the inside front cover:
Happy Birthday, Sonya - from your Mom and me too
Cynthia Voigt

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Goodwill in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, December 04, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/3/2016 UTC) at Goodwill in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Shrinking my piles of books, thanks to a broken water heater we had a flood. This book was safe, but I need to make room for repairs. Vaya con Dios.