Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

by J.K. Rowling | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLeishaCamdenwing of Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 2/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingLeishaCamdenwing from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Copied from amazon.co.uk:

The Final Chapter
Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. Never has Harry felt so alone, or faced a future so full of shadows. But Harry must somehow find within himself the strength to complete the task he has been given. He must leave the warmth, safety and companionship of The Burrow and follow without fear or hesitation the inexorable path laid out for him.

In this final, seventh installment of the Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling unveils in spectactular fashion the answers to the many questions that have been so eagerly awaited. The spellbinding, richly woven narrative, which plunges, twists and turns at a breathtaking pace, confirms the author as a mistress of storytelling, whose books will be read, reread and read again.

I've read some of these books, I think up to number five ... then kind of lost interest, but plan to read the last couple of books too. Sooner or later.

This is a hardcover edition published by Bloomsbury in 2007.

Not sure where I got this book, but probably at a flea market. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 09, 2019
I got hold of this on audio instead, so will release this paper copy. Maybe one day I will update this entry with some random thoughts. :-)

Released 3 mos ago (4/11/2019 UTC) at Oslo Visitor Centre, Østbanehallen in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

In the zone!