A Prayer for the Dead

by David Wiltse | Horror |
Registered by riffraff71 of Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on 2/20/2010
Journal Entry 1 by riffraff71 from Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 20, 2010
I'm glad I persevered with this one.A chapter in and I was thinking it really wasn't my sort of thing but turned into a pretty good thriller.

Journal Entry 2 by riffraff71 at on Monday, March 08, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (3/9/2010 UTC) at

Sending to Canadian babe as a birthday RABCK. Happy Birthday!!!

Journal Entry 3 by Canadian-babe from Montepulciano, Toscana Italy on Saturday, March 27, 2010
Thank you riffraff71 for the birthday rabck book. The book cover actually looks a little scary. But I'll try to read it anyway. :)
Well, I didn't get to read it (I think the cover really did scare me off), but I'll mail it to someone who really likes mysteries and thrillers.

Released 10 yrs ago (5/12/2010 UTC) at Dutch Liberation Day Multi-Winner RABCK, International RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy the book yorkshire-lass!

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, May 14, 2010
Thanks for the book Canadian-Babe it does look scary, I'd better not read it just before I go to bed! I will add it to my HUGH TBR pile, it may be a while until I can get to it. Thanks too for thw lovely bookmarks you sent me.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, July 30, 2011
The cover on this book does not do it justice as it looks like a horror story, when it's really a very good thriller. I've not come across this author before and I would read more by him if I came across them.

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/28/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is being sent to the winner of the Acts of Kindness Sweeps, hope you enjoy this and all the other books heading your way.

Journal Entry 8 by C_ at Oelsnitz (Vogtland), Sachsen Germany on Saturday, July 07, 2012
Thank you very much for this book, it looks really good on the first sight :) As I like horror and thriller both, it'll probably be just the right book for me :) Thank you also for the postcard and the little plate!

Journal Entry 9 by C_ at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Sunday, January 19, 2020
After reading the first 3 chapters, it doesn’t seem to be my cup of tea unfortunately. And as it’s been here for such a long time already, it’s time for the book to find a new home soon.

Journal Entry 10 by C_ at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland on Friday, January 24, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (1/24/2020 UTC) at Krakow, Małopolskie Poland

Traveling as a birthday present :)

Journal Entry 11 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, May 09, 2020
What a well-travelled book!
Thanks for putting together such a lovely parcel, C_; horror and thrillers are my thing, so I'm sure I will enjoy reading it. :)