The Remorseful Day (Inspector Morse Mysteries)

by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 033037639x Global Overview for this book
Registered by libbybook of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 2/14/2010
Journal Entry 1 by libbybook from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, February 14, 2010
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Good Book Karma to You!

Journal Entry 2 by libbybook from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, February 20, 2010
"Where does this all leave us, sir?" "Things are moving fast" "We're getting near the end, you mean?" "we are always near the end" The final Inspector Morse novel.

Journal Entry 3 by libbybook at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, March 22, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/22/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Loved the book, sad to see the end of an era. Sent down to Christchurch bookcrosser, gaboyd, to read or release.

Journal Entry 4 by winggaboydwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, March 25, 2010
A surprise parcel from Auckland.

Journal Entry 5 by winggaboydwing at Starbucks, Cathedral Square in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, April 04, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/1/2010 UTC) at Starbucks, Cathedral Square in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Released while having coffee. In the newspaper rack.

Journal Entry 6 by hellsbelle on Saturday, May 15, 2010
My first BookCrossing experience!

Caught the book in the Albatross backpackers in Kaikoura. Swapped my book (Little Bee) which I'd finished for this one.

Read the book on my travels and thought it was quite good, although it is last in a series of 13 books so might have got more out of it if I'd read some of the previous ones. Enjoyed the mystery aspect of it though, so overall a good read.

I'm now in Melbourne (finished the book on the plane!) so will release it shortly...

Journal Entry 7 by hellsbelle at Cairns, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Released in Cairns in May :-)