Vile Bodies

by Evelyn Waugh | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by pinkoeria of Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on 2/13/2010
Journal Entry 1 by pinkoeria from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 13, 2010
This has been on my shelf for a while and I don't intend to read it anymore...

Journal Entry 2 by pinkoeria at Toronto, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Monday, March 08, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/8/2010 UTC) at Toronto, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please let me know where you found the book and what you thought of it. Feel free to join BookCrossing, it's fun, it's free and it's anonymous. No one knows you by anything else than your screenname, unless you want them to. If you decide to join, please note me as your referring member - screenname ckochlourens.

Thanks and enjoy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by snufkin81 from Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wow, what a surprise! Thanks so much, ckochlourens! This looks like a great book.

Journal Entry 4 by snufkin81 at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Sunday, February 19, 2017
Mildly amusing, but not nearly as funny for me as others seem to have found it. In fact, I had to force my way through it and by the end it was rather depressing. And there are a number of racist comments here and there throughout the novel.

I was disappointed to find out from other reviewers on Goodreads that Waugh was actually not a very nice person, as I really enjoyed Brideshead Revisited.

Sorry, pinkoeria, for keeping this so long (seven years!!!) I will release it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by snufkin81 at Caffeine, Hout Bay in Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Monday, May 01, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/1/2017 UTC) at Caffeine, Hout Bay in Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa

Left on the magazine rack outside.