Cinderella (Little Books)

by Samantha Easton | Children's Books |
Registered by Phoenix-Flight on 2/13/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Phoenix-Flight on Saturday, February 13, 2010
Registered to promote bookcrossing. Reserved to hopefully travel to Swaziland.

Geregistreerd ter promotie van BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by Phoenix-Flight at Through a friend, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Eswatini on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Released 14 yrs ago (2/16/2010 UTC) at Through a friend, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Eswatini

Hello reader, and welcome to BookCrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book! How wonderful that you've come by the site to have a look!

I wish you much fun here on the website and with the book. It would be nice if you could make a journal entry here and let the previous readers know where you've found the book, how you liked it and what your future plans are with it.

For more information, read the FAQs or ask your questions on the forums.

Should you decide to sign up for an account on the website, I would appreciate it if you mention my username (Phoenix-Flight) for 'referring member'. I do not get any other reward out of it other than my statistics changing, but it is nice for me anyway :) It is not a requirement however. Should you want to do this, you can do so while signing up or later when editing your profile.

Have fun reading and releasing!

*****

This book is first travelling to the USA to a friend who graciously agreed to release it in Swaziland for me in April, while on vacation. Thank you very much! See you in April!

Happy travels, little book :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingheatherwing from Sandpoint, Idaho USA on Friday, February 26, 2010
This cute little book came by mail from BookCrosser, Phoenix-Flight, with instruction to please release it in Swaziland during my AIDS mission trip next month. This will then be her 59th country in which she has released a book. I promise to hand carry it with me and until the BookCrossing moon lights my path in Africa causing me to release it for just the right person. Maybe it will be a pumpkin patch owner or a shoemaker who finds it..only time will tell.