AIDS in America

by Susan Hunter | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1403971994 Global Overview for this book
Registered by IMissBookIt of Fort Wayne, Indiana USA on 2/13/2010
Journal Entry 1 by IMissBookIt from Fort Wayne, Indiana USA on Saturday, February 13, 2010
"In record numbers, Americans are reaching out to Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean to help combat AIDS. Yet with more than one million people currently infected and half a million already dead, the U.S. ranks among the top ten most severe AIDS epidemics in the world. STD and HIV numbers are up, and for certain demographcs they are skyrocketing. All the same, treatment is below what is available in Africa and Asia, and Americans are not getting sex education that helps prodect them from the disease. In this heated expose about the current government's failure to confront the AIDS epidimic in this country, Susan Hunter reveals the facts and figures, along with the real lives behind them."

Released 1 yr ago (1/27/2023 UTC) at Firefly Coffee House, 3523 N. Anthony Blvd. in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA

Clearing out my shelf to start fresh, so I’m letting this one fly free! I hope somebody finds it and enjoys it.