Emma

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by maid-of-kent of Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 2/12/2010
Journal Entry 1 by maid-of-kent from Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, February 12, 2010
Well I think I read it years ago :-)

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, February 18, 2010
Thank you Maid of Kent for this RABCK to grant my wish! I can't wait to get reading it. I will return the favour with a The Favoured Child when I finish it (might be a little while as I have a few books stacked up on top of it).

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, October 15, 2011
I really enjoyed this book. It's amazing that it was written about 200 years ago! But it is still relevant today. People have not changed that much (just the way the use the words of the English language). I did really enjoy the different vocabulary of this book. I found the characters funny, annoying at times, but all believable. I enjoyed Emma's journey into womanhood proper. The silly childish way of viewing situations to the beginnings of change, through the shame of realising the errors of her ways. To finally correcting them and finding happiness. I'm nearly 30 and not quite there yet! I have Sense & Sensibility lined up soon and can't wait to get lost in it.

This book is reserved for DisneyFreakSam to be posted off with a couple more books as soon as I read them!

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 24, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/24/2011 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Posted this off to DisneyFreakSam today as part of my mission to empty my flat of books and fill up hers lol.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

Journal Entry 5 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Thank you very very much. Take your time with the reading!! My house is filling up :-p