# The Street Where She Lived- BOOKRAY

by Mark Miano | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Satan666 of Manassas, Virginia USA on 6/27/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Satan666 from Manassas, Virginia USA on Friday, June 27, 2003
The back reads "A serial killer has been preying on young women in New York's gritty East Village. A twisted maniac whose bizarre obsession for removing his victim's eyes has earned him the nickname The Sandman. For TC news producer Michael Carpo, the gruesome murders have hit close to home...because the killer's latest victim lived on his block. Cheryl Street was a beautiful flight sttendant whose life and death have become the subject of Carpo's latest Channel 8 story. But Cheryl was not all that she seemed, and soon Carpo's looking for clues to her trye identity. He finds then in anonymous letters, in veiled threats, and finally, in the sidcovery of The Sandman's latest victim. Now, as the police share explosive information and even offer him a chance to trap the East Village Killer, Carpo finds himself crossing the line of journalistic ethics- tracking the one player in this story he hasn't yet met: the killer who's coming after him."

Sounds good to me!

Journal Entry 2 by Satan666 from Manassas, Virginia USA on Friday, July 25, 2003
This book was a lot better than I expected it to be! I really enjoyed it. I've decided to start it as a bookray, so pm me if you'd like to join!

1) Wandeca- ontario, Canada