The Chronicles of Narnia

by C.S. Lewis | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 2/9/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 09, 2010
I know I have read at least some, if not all of the Chronicles of Narnia at some stage in my life. I got this rather gigantic book with all 7 in one book. I need to re read The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe to complete my 100 Favourite Reads quest.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 02, 2010
***THE MAGICIAN'S NEPHEW***
I really enjoyed reading this book as it gives you the background of how Narnia began (I've read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe a few times as a child). Can't wait to read the rest!

Released 8 yrs ago (10/29/2010 UTC) at Skukuza Rest Camp in Kruger National Park, -- Parks (National and State) -- South Africa

I'm absolutly gutted I forgot this when rushing to leave during a power cut! It did put a downer on the rest of my trip as I was really enjoying reading this & had nothing else to read. My only hope is that somebody else will get to enjoy it and it won't end up in the bin!