Bangkok Eight

by John Burdett | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 2/9/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 09, 2010
I got this book with my Christmas gift voucher. It is a set of 8 differernt "Deadly Conspiracies Cracking Codes Thrilling Adventures" Books. All for 9.99. Smart!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, April 14, 2011
This book took me ages to read as I just didn't have any time for reading. But I loved the exploring Krung Thep and Budhism through thre pages of this twisty murder mystery thriller! I was never completely sure where I was going next. I do know I would love to read more by this author. And now I really want to go to Thailand! This book has also made me look at prostitution in a new light. I will release this for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Omiš, Split-Dalmatia Croatia on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/29/2011 UTC) at Omiš, Split-Dalmatia Croatia

I took this to Croatia, to leave it in the villa I had a fantastic time in. But one of my traveling companions was in need of a read, so she got it. Knew I should have packed more books to leave there. Anyway. I hope you enjoy this book Ruth.