The Dark River (Fourth Realm Trilogy)

by John Twelve Hawks | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 2/9/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 09, 2010
I got this book with my Christmas gift voucher. It is a set of 8 differernt "Deadly Conspiracies Cracking Codes Thrilling Adventures" Books. All for 9.99. Smart!

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 21, 2011
I could not put this one down and am now camped out under my letter box desperatly awaiting the last instalment to arrive! I NEED to know how it ends. This book didn't go in a direction that I thought it might. People died that shocked me. People not dying surprised me. And it ends on such a cliff hanger. All I can say is Royal Mail better not keep me waiting too much...

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (4/18/2011 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is going to 4evagreen to continue her reading of The Fourth Realm Trilogy. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Received safely from the very generous Shahrun. Having enjoyed reading The Traveller am looking forward to finishing off the rest of the trilogy.

Journal Entry 5 by 4evagreen at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/10/2011 UTC) at Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire United Kingdom

On it's way to it's next home. Hope that you enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by vedranaster at Zagreb: Donji grad (city centre), Zagreb City Croatia on Thursday, May 19, 2011

To repeat what I said in my JE for the third book:

Thank you, 4evagreen, for sending the other two books of the Fourth Realm Trilogy! I'm really looking forward to reading these. I've got a big Mount TBR but these three books seem to be calling to me, so they might get to travel to the seaside with me next week for a short vacation. :)

Thanks again for the books, and for the fabulous postcard from Furness Vale.
That one's going up on my cork-board as we speak. :)

Journal Entry 7 by vedranaster at Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia on Thursday, November 26, 2015
Devoured the second part, and soooo glad I have the full trilogy as I now don't have to wait too long to see what happens next, only till I manage to grab some free time. ;)

The author likes to repeat certain phrases, descriptions, and explanations but I'll forgive that, as this trilogy is quite voluminous and not everyone is as lucky as me to receive all three parts at the same time. A bit of repetition probably served well for those who had to wait to get the next volume. :)

Journal Entry 8 by vedranaster at Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia on Friday, January 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (1/8/2016 UTC) at Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia

Off to a new reader, in magical Scotland. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 16, 2016
Picked this up from the Post Office today. Thank you so much!