The Great Gatsby

Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 2/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, February 08, 2010
from the TLC book sale for releasing

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 09, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/10/2010 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

A Wishlist book! Enjoy. Also for the 52/52 move 'em out, banned/challenged books, BCID and smhamn's release challenges

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, May 16, 2010
I got this in the post yesterday from the amazing and generous NancyNova. It is a RABCK to grant a wish on my list. Accompanying it is another Wish granting book and a whole heap of other goodies. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read these books. I plan to read and release them.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Not really too sure what I made of this book. I wasn't sure if there was a point to it in the first couple of chapters. But once the story got moving it was interesting. Had no idea where it was going. Oh well, I know this book will be having adventures as it's hitting the Royal Mail tomorrow as a RABCK swap with another BookCrosser.

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/2/2011 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is accompanied by Birdsong and on their way to Wal-89 as a RABCK swap. Hope you enjoy them. Safe travels little books.

Journal Entry 6 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 06, 2011
Thank you very much for sending me two books. This one is a bit smaller than the other one so hopefully I'll get round to this one quicker :)

Journal Entry 7 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 30, 2017
Wasn't sure what to expect from this book but it was a nice little read. Didn't take me long to read (although it did take me 6 years to get round to reading it!) and it was quite an enjoyable little story, if a bit weird.

Journal Entry 8 by wal-89 at Calpe in Calpe, -- Wild Released somewhere in Spain -- Spain on Sunday, April 30, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2017 UTC) at Calpe in Calpe, -- Wild Released somewhere in Spain -- Spain

Left at a holiday apartment in Spain.