Love Is Murder

by Linda Palmer | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425196879 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 2/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 07, 2010
Amazon Editorial Review:
Soap opera writer Morgan Tyler's life begins to look like one of her scripts when her boss is found dead--and Morgan is left his fortune. Now a real-life killer is after her. And her time is running out--like sands through the hourglass.

This is the first book in this series.

Enjoying this one at the moment.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, February 10, 2010
These books are addictive, just like "daytime drama". Liked this so much, I am now reading another one in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 09, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/9/2010 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This is now on its way to easterngirl, who chose it out of Loriped/Shroffland's Mysterious Mysteries VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Friday, April 23, 2010
Thanks so much for sending this book to me:) I look forward to reading it. Just want you to know it will be a while before I will be able to as I do have ring/ray books to read and then I have books that I need to read and send out to BCer's because I have promised them books:) Thanks:)