The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Bantam Classics)

by Mark Twain | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 2/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 06, 2010
to be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Monday, August 02, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (8/2/2010 UTC) at Altamonte Springs, Florida USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by slb453 at Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Saturday, August 07, 2010
Thank you, Svoight, for sending this to me to release at DisneyWorld!

Very happy to receive this, as it will be very fun to find a spot to leave it on Tom Sawyer island.

Journal Entry 4 by slb453 at Disney's Magic Kingdom in Buena Vista, Florida USA on Monday, September 20, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/19/2010 UTC) at Disney's Magic Kingdom in Buena Vista, Florida USA

Left yesterday on a picnic table on Tom Sawyer Island at Magic Kingdom as part of my DisneyWorld Themed Releases! I left this book next to my own copy of "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer".

Also released for the 2010 Movie Books Challenge and the You're Such an Animal Challenge ("fin" for "fin whale")!

After I left this book, I went over to a play area to leave a kids book, "Donald Duck on Tom Sawyer Island," and when I came back, I actually saw a couple take the Huck Finn book off the picnic table. I hope they will decide to make a journal entry, and if they want to track their book's travels, join the site as well. :)

Enjoy, and thanks! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Orlando, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 01, 2010
We were really excited to find the book at Disney! We brought it home and read it to our 9 and 6 year old. Just finished it last week. They loved it so that we're starting Tom Sawyer now.

We left the book at a McDonalds yesterday in our hometown of St Peters, MO.