Major Operation

by James White | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingJudySlump612wing of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 1/31/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingJudySlump612wing from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Sunday, January 31, 2010
Total fun to read! Good plots, and excellent extrapolation of what a future interstellar hospital might be like.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJudySlump612wing at Book Box, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 01, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/31/2010 UTC) at Book Box, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

Adding to Medicine Chest bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, March 07, 2010
Taken from JudySlump612's Medicine Chest bookbox. I love Sector General. Not sure if I've read this one but I'm willing to re-read it. :)

Oh, and I've actually heard of Uncle Hugo's even if I've never been there, so it was a nice surprise to find bookmarks from there hidden in the book. If I'd found them before I sealed the box I would've put back a couple of them for the next person, sorry.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 30, 2010
Possibly Doctor Conway's biggest patient ever, and some seriously strange others.

This book did get me to wondering if Conway, Murchison, and the other humans actually have first names. ;)

Here's another copy on my BookCrossing shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 31, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/31/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book by one of my favorite SF authors is off to see the world by way of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, & Horror bookbox. Released for Jare's Chills & Spills challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 6 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
This book enjoyed a brief stop in San Jose, California before continuing its travels in laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by Greyflank at Brick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011
taken from laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by Greyflank at Brick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Hard science fiction has never been so cute. I enjoyed this universe and would happily cross its path again. It's from the late 60's but there's a flavor on the 50's in here (maybe because Conway's job is always in danger).

Journal Entry 9 by Greyflank at -- Somewhere in Albany in Albany, New York USA on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (6/13/2014 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Albany in Albany, New York USA

This is a Memorial Release For Teddy Sexton.

Teddy passed away July 24, 2012. Since then, I've given myself the job of spreading the books he left behind as if they were his ashes. Not all of the books I'm releasing during this time were his; but the bulk have been. I still have many, many of his books left to share.

Somewhere in the city, which I know is BIG. I'll try to be more descriptive when I catch my breathe.

To the finder of this book, please enjoy it. Please share it with someone. Please help it travel. Thanks!