Tempted (House of Night Novels)

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/30/2010
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, January 30, 2010
Book #6 in the House of Night series

Book Description:

So - you'd think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark's life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for the High Priestess in training and her gang. Juggling three guys is anything but a stress reliever, especially when one of them is a sexy Warrior who is so into protecting Zoey that he can sense her emotions. Speaking of stress, the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and Zoey is beginning to believe Stevie Rae could be responsible for a lot more than a group of misfit red fledglings. Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from Kalona and his dark allure, but they also show that it is Zoey who has the power to stop the evil immortal. Soon it becomes obvious that Zoey has no choice: if she doesn't go to Kalona he will exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. Will Zoey have the courage to chance losing her life, her heart, and her soul? Find out in the next spectacular installment in the House of Night Series, Tempted.

My Review:

Oh Wow! Quite a cliffhanger at the end, have to be patient and wait until the next book to see what happens! (I hate to wait, but don't have a choice!)

This is a copy that I got for Christmas, but my wonderful BC friend Flossie771 had already sent me her copy!

Tempted (1st copy)

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 07, 2011