The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, Book 2)

by Phillip Pullman | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by RoyKarlsbakk of -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on 1/29/2010
Journal Entry 1 by RoyKarlsbakk from -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, January 29, 2010
Book two in the series - it's good, fine reading, but read #1 first

Journal Entry 2 by RoyKarlsbakk at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, January 29, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (1/29/2010 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

on the shelf

Journal Entry 3 by wingOsloS-OBCZwing at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, October 24, 2010
Yup, released in the zone, way back. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at -- wild release somewhere in Oslo, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, October 24, 2010
And now the book is with me. Will read, hopefully before too long ... :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingLeishaCamdenwing at Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Sunday, September 27, 2020
Found this book on a shelf and realized I will not be reading it, so I might as well send it on its way. I was planning to read it, but since picking it up I have lost so much respect for Philip Pullman that I've lost interest in his books. I will bring this with me to the next meetup here in Oslo and see if anyone else wants it.

Released 4 mos ago (10/8/2020 UTC) at Solli plass phone booth library in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

On a shelf in the phone booth 😊