Anarchy and Old Dogs

by Colin Cotterill | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Fellraven of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 1/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Fellraven from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Monday, January 25, 2010
I forgot to register this when I bought it. I've read and enjoyed it and will be including it in my British Mysteries, Crime and Thrillers bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I love this series so I've taken this out of Fellraven's British Mystery, Thriller and Crime Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 15, 2010
An enjoyable tale but not quite as engrossing as earlier novels in the series. Is Mr Cotterill running out of exciting ideas for his characters I wonder.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 05, 2010
This book is now on the mystery and thriller VBB at bc uk extra.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 08, 2010
This has been selected from the Mystery & Thriller VBB by Garibaldisghost.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTanamowing at Carlton, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (8/12/2010 UTC) at Carlton, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser who selected this from the Mystery & Thriller VBB at bcuk extra.

Journal Entry 7 by garibaldisghost at on Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Promptly and safely received, ta.

Journal Entry 8 by garibaldisghost at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Third in the series. I'm still finding these funny and diverting, still enjoying Siri and like the character development - I've the 4th (Disco for the Departed) and will read it sometime soon.

On its way to the Unconvention.

Journal Entry 9 by wingApoloniaXwing at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 23, 2011
A wishlist book!
Thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 10 by wingApoloniaXwing at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Pretty much like the others in the series. For a mystery I think it isn't that good, but I liked it a lot for its cultural/political background. This time the focus is on southern Laos, and Cotterill dares to be a bit more critical of Lao socialism than before - with a conciliatory tone though. (Photo: One of those Irrawaddy dolphins at Si Phan Don - that wouldn't come any closer.)

Journal Entry 11 by wingApoloniaXwing at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, March 09, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (3/9/2012 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Travelling over the pond, to biisbsw!

Journal Entry 12 by biisbsw at Endicott, New York USA on Saturday, March 17, 2012
Thanks so much for picking me to send this to. I look forward to reading it. I haven't heard of this author before but it looks good.